Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Clark Kent Glasses

Clark Kent Costume Glasses
{for little to free}



 I found these glasses with the lenses missing on my son's bedroom floor and thought they might be just what I needed for his Halloween costume this year. 

The left side shows what the glasses looked like originally. (They are from party favor toys at Walmart. I think they were $2 for a package of six.) The right side shows what they look like after my scissors and X-Acto knife have worked their magic. The plastic is soft and I found it easy to cut and shave them into the shape I wanted.

 After shaping both sides they're ready for paint
I used some black glossy spray paint. Just spray once side of each piece, let it dry, then spray the other side.

 Here they are - ready for my little Superman!




No comments:

Post a Comment